Tuesday 20 April 2010

Bella the Beautiful

Well, I promised more photos of our darling Isabella... and here they are!


This first one just because she's adorable - 5 /12 mths.

This little grin she does is quintessentially Bella - 5 1/2 mths.

Two different agendas going on here!  I just want to kiss her and she just wants to get hold of the necklace that Zak made me for Christmas.  Love this one.

Working those teeth!  Two on the bottom and now 4 more coming through on the top all at once!  The little sweetheart is coping so well with it.

Seeing her sweet little face when she's sleeping just melts my heart, especially when sh's snuggled up to Miss Maya, the doll I made her.  Bella's a bit bigger here - 7 mths now!

There's a bit of a story behind Miss Maya which I'll tell you about in my next post.  Until then....

Take care,
Ange

No comments: