Monday 19 April 2010

How about the new Background!

I am so chuffed to have a new fabulous background wallpaper!!  Isn't it gorgeous!  A big thanks to shabbyblogs.com for this free (yes, FREE!) background. 

If you're looking to make your blog look more beautiful but
  • don't know how to create a background,
  • don't know how to instal one,
  • want to make your blog look fantastic in less than 5 minutes
  • want achieve all of this for FREE...
then shabbyblogs comes very highly recommended.  There are so many lovely backgrounds that I think I'll be sampling a few others in the future.

And I still can't belive it's free. Nup. Can't. Believe. It.

Back soon with some creative projects I've been working on.  Stay tuned for Miss Maya, a timber thread storage rack, fabric butterflies, turning baby boy clothes into baby girl clothes, and more...

'til then,
Ange

No comments: