Tuesday 18 November 2008

Amy Butler in Sydney


Amy Butler is coming to town! How cool is that. I have her gorgeous book above and I'm so inspired by her - her fabric, attitude, take on life, creativity and her amazingly successful business she's created doing what she loves. I hope to be as successful some day.

So, I'm heading off to the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth tomorrow evening to see if I can harvest a few pearls of wisdom. And I'm really looking forward to it. And excursion on my own! Normally I have 2 little boys in tow. Here are the details....

WHERE: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
DATE: Thursday 20 November 2008
TIME: 7.00pm

I just clicked over to the info I have to make sure I had these details right, only to be reminded that I have to BUY a ticket. I absolutely forgot about that part. Hate that. So let's see if my plea for help for 1 ticket will be successful. I would not be at all surprised if this had sold out weeks ago. Ah well, it's in the lap of the gods now.

If you go, come back and tell me about it?....

No comments: