Thursday 5 February 2009

Free Projects for You!


I love wandering around the net looking for creative projects that other wonderfully talented people have come up with. I can spend hours doing it - literally! So I thought I would put this ferretting to good use and share with you some of the amazing stuff that other people are publishing. And it might introduce you to some new favourite blogs that you may not have come across before.

Since babies are on my mind (see my last post), I've got a line-up of baby related projects for you. So let me know what you think and definitely send me photos if you make something! I'm sure the creators of these patterns would love to see your handiwork too.

  1. Chickpea Sewing Studio Infant Bib Pattern (pictured above) - a classic bib pattern
  2. happythings Basic Chenille Baby Bibs - chenille for extra absorbency
  3. Crazy Mom Quilts Bib Tutorial - some lovely machine-quiltyness here
  4. Stardust Shoes Cloth Baby Shoes - these are just adorable
  5. Embellished Baby Tees by Suzonne Stirling on craftstylish - some no-sew projects here
  6. Bitty Booties from Heather Bailey - you may have seen them already, but soo sweet
  7. Baby Pixie Hat to knit from Straw.com and CrystalPalaceYarns.com - how cute does that babe look?!
  8. Quick and Easy Newborn Hat by Tina Hilton on craftstylish - this one's on my project list

One last one I had to mention... and this one is NOT free. I purchased this pattern recently on etsy from ithinksewdotcom for Red Felt Mary Jane baby shoes. Not only are they adorable, but at $4.50 US, the pattern is very reasonably priced. These are another project on my list!

Happy creating!

Ange

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

thanks so much for the link to my blog! :)

LADY BEVERLY said...

Angela - this is a great idea - posting these website.

Thanks so much!

Lady Beverly