Sunday 8 February 2009

The Joy of Creating!


This morning I spent a wonderful time creating! I took a couple of jewellery pieces through their final stages to completion, then I spent some time creating some new earrings I've been playing with for a while. And it is such a good feeling to create something entirely new - it's like a drug! I had forgotten what this feels like, since I've been working on making more pieces that I've made before. I just had to share it with you!
May I introduce to you..... Kimono Blossoms. They're long and luxurious and have a gorgeous, crisply black and white floral motif that is so quintessentially Japanese. I love them.
They'll be available in my etsy shop very soon. I hope you like them!
Ange xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Angela. I love your blog. The stories are lovely and the photos are great. I really like the bag with shell ties, the coasters and today's jewellery. I really like what you have done. xoxo Robertson Writer