Wednesday 20 August 2008

Improv Everywhere - you gotta see this!

I was just reminded of a fantasic YouTube piece I saw on some clever person's blog some time ago (thankyou whoever you are!) by Improv Everywhere called Frozen Grand Central.

Heck, I could be really behind the times and you've seen it ages ago. But just in case you haven't, I'll let them explain it....

"On a cold Saturday in New York City, the world’s largest train station came to a sudden halt. Over 200 Improv Everywhere Agents froze in place at the exact same second for five minutes in the Main Concourse of Grand Central Station."

It is so clever and so funny. I guarantee it will bring a smile to your face. I cried with laughter. Check it out here.

Thanks to 52 Projects for the reminder about these guys. 52 Projects have a YouTube piece up on Improv Everywhere's Human Mirror Mission. Lovely stuff. Go check it out too.

And if anyone can teach me how to get a YouTube video into my blog post, I'm all ears!! Teach me oh Blog Masters!

Hope you're having great week!

Ange

PS And thankyou to Tania of The Crafter's Companion fame (I have been coveting this book for sooo long... birthday soon!!... maybe??) for the link to 52 Projects!

2 comments:

Suse said...

Hi Angela, re your question, I use the link below to make my blog banners:

http://www.online-image-editor.com/index.cfm

Have fun!

ps. you need to work out how big your banner space is on your blogger template, and then upload a photo to the image editor and crop it to the same size as the banner space.

That's about the extent of my technical knowledge though, I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.